Friday, March 15, 2013

Guilty Pleasure

Do you ever feel guilty for scrapping one of your children to much? I am starting to feel a tad bit guilty for scrapping baby girl so much. My boys have not noticed, but I am afraid they might soon. I am just having so much fun with all the feminine things that have been in my stash for years. 

Here are some of my favorite things today, feathers, sequins, pearls and I hid my journalling tag in this adorable glassine envelope.


Almost everything is Core'dinations and October Afternoon, the pearls are queen n co and the chevron button is from Greatest View {you should check out her new Easter release, it is so cute}


Also don't forget that you still have time to try out for the Core'dinations Design team, there is no team out there that I would recommend more. Check HERE for the details!

TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. So sweet your little girl is in your hat, gorgeous layout - lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just tooo cute Lydia!!! Love that picture in the big hat and your pages always rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah!! This is super duper darling! I go nuts for peacock stuff... that paper and the sequins are soo awesome. I just did a lil' something with the peacock theme too (for my dt submission)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaw don't feel guilty, you've scrapped boy for so long you're making up for lost time! Gorgeous page and love that peacock feather paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is just the cutest little thing !!!!! I adore the colours in this one !

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute layouts of your girl Lyd .... girls are so fun and getting to step out of the boy colors is a good time - ENJOY it :))) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it and thanks so much for mentioning my badges! And also thanks for your lovely comment on my core blog post! You are awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lydia, she is getting so big!! Your page is just too adorable. I miss the days of dress up. I don't think my 15 yr old would appreciate it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...