Friday, November 27, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well the holidays are in motion at my house, I have started to pull out decorations and lights, I am sewing some wonderful projects and I have got out some festive scrappy goodness. This month at core-dinations we are gearing up for Christmas I am am a classic red and green kinda girl so I did this layout, I have such a soft spot for a chubby baby in a Santa hat.

One of the other Core girls Ellen made this incredible creation which I SOOOOOOO love and will have to make one for myself and darn I may have to go to Starbucks and order a caramel brule latte :) . Really go and check it out.

Happy Holidays every one, and like I saw on a festive mug the other day, Let the stress begin.

Products used Core-dinations Cardstock,Pattern paper by Jillibean soup, buttons bling and bow by Queen n Co and Alphas by My litte Shoebox. Other Cuttlebug Embossing folder (love this stripe)



  1. Love your LO, and your christmasy blog!

  2. love the LO, love the chubby cheeks and santa hat, love the button and striped ribbon :D

  3. you are so sweet! thank you so much ;)
    send me your addy and maybe santa will stop buy your house

    cute cute cute cute cute layout!

  4. I smiled SO HUGELY seeing this layout, would have loved to pinch those cheeks :)

  5. Another adorable layout! You are rocking it! Got your email and I love it!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...