Sunday, September 19, 2010

Septembers Kit

So I just recieved the September Main kit from 3 scrappy boys and Wow is this Crate paper really gorgeous, It is not my usual style but it is the fabulous mix of colors and patterns and I really like that is gave me the chance to play with a new photo style, I kinda grunged this one up a bit put a scratchy overlay on it. I dug out my prima background stamp and really got into "aging" the page. I love the result.

In this layout I played with all sorts of strips, and check out the beautifully stitched prima flower, and you know I am not much of a flower girl but this one is just so cute.
On of my girlfriends just got back from some travels so this was the perfect time to make this card.

All this came from a 3 Scrappy boys kit, the only thing that I added was the pearls {Queen n Co and the tiny alpha's{adornit}

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Love all of your projects. Can I ask what font you have used for the large words in your titles?
    Will definitely be coming back for more looks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOOOOOOOOO LOVE that first one ...the colours, your design, everything, that card is so so so pretty and lovin that little birdie and flower on the second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts! You make the Crate Paper look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those layouts are adorable. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything you did with the kit. I love how you made the Crate Paper fit into your style. Love the little banner under the title in the first LO and the layered vertical strips in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pages - so stylish - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts are great! I love the "practically family"!! That Crate Restoration is just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like those papers! Your creations are so cute. By the way, you don't have a link to your blog in your post at 2Peas regarding blog posts for today. I'm thinking you think you have one in your siggie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome pages & card!!! :) LOVE those papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...