Sunday, March 13, 2011

3 scrappy boys March

This months main kit at 3 Scrappy Boys was packed with all sorts of Studio Calicogoodies, I love all the wood grain and the soft palette of colors with a pop of orange and yellow. For these layouts I wanted to include a lot of photos and I find the easiest way to do that is with a grid design or a collage. 
The first layout is a simple grid design, I printed all my photos except the focal photo, the same size and then filled in the gaps with pattern paper.

This second layout is an example of a photo collage, I put this together in Photoshop Elements and then print it as one photo. These were some of the pictures from my retreat at Wyldflower Scrapbooking B&B in Qualicum.

Also I love the fabrips by studio Calico, I made this little orange rosette with it and I love that it is self adhesive, so cool!!
I am in the process of booking my next trip here,they have a great deal on right now, so it was the perfect time to Scrap it!!

TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I simply adore that first one, the design i sjust rocking Lydia....and your perfect placement of embellies on the second one just delish...so wish I could come to the next retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...