I cannot speak highly enough about being with the Core-dinations Design Team, this has been the most incredible gig ever, they are super generous, wonderful to work for and the creative possibilities are endless, I mean really what does not go with cardstock. So now it is your turn to put your name in the hat and apply to join the team.
Core’dinations is looking for 8 to 10 design team members to help show off the many wonderful techniques that can be done with their ColorCore Cardstock. Term will run for one year; May 2011 to April 2012.
Design Team Requirements:
- 3 projects each month which primarily feature Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstocks with supply lists so that they can be featured on the Core’dinations’ ColorCore Cardstock blog.
- Occasional projects which involve product exchange with other manufacturers (e.g., Jillibean Soup, Helmar, Fiskars, My Stamp Box).
- Regular project submissions to magazines for publication purposes.
- Promoting Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock projects, giveaways and blog swaps on personal blogs.
- Step One: Design and then post three projects in one posting on your personal blog on or before Friday, April 15th at 4:00pm EST. These projects may include layouts, cards, altered items, and other such paper crafts and should focus on the use of Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock. Entitle the blog posting “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy”. Feel free to include step out photos or step-by-step instructions of any techniques that you used that you feel need highlighting.
- Step Two: Send us an email with a link to this exact blog posting: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the link is to “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy” posting and not just a link to your blog. It makes it much easier to find, especially if you post frequently on your blog. Please include in your email your name, mailing address, and phone number. You may also include a resume of your publications and current design team obligations (if applicable).
- If you have any questions about the application process and/or design team requirements, check out the facebook page we will try our best to answer your questions there.
Design Team Perks:
- FREE Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock and tools (of course).
- Payment for printed magazine publication, catalogues, and CHA assignments.
- Access to a private design team message board where we share challenges, techniques and publications calls.
- Additional product due to product exchange with other manufacturers.
If you love cardstock, I hope that you'll try out. These guys really don't care if you are a super star or not.........I was a complete greenhorn when Core'dinations picked me up. I had only been blogging for a few weeks and a couple of pubs under my belt and they gave me the chance of a life time. So if you are on the fence, take a chance you never know!!