Sunday, April 3, 2011

Paper Piecing April Challege

It is Monthly challenge time over and Imaginicse and this month Penny and I challenged the team to do some paper piecing. There are so many different ways to do this great little technique. You can hand cut, cut it with a diecut machine or do what I did and cut up a stamp. I used my snag em elephant stamp and stamped him several times on different pattern papers.

I then cut out all the different pieces and put them back together to create this

I used a white gel pen {uni-ball signo is my fave} to color in the toes, eyes and feather in the center.

So here it is all put head over to the Imaginisce Blog for a chance to win and check out all the other fabulous examples. Don't forget to leave a comment there for a chance to win and for another chance let's see what you can piece together!!



  1. you are just way tooooo clever Iwould never have the patience with all that cutting, what a cutie patootie card as well1

  2. Very nice layout on this card!

  3. what a fun idea. great card. tfs.

  4. This is very pretty! I am a new follower, so glad I found you. Your blog is very inspirational!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...