Thursday, November 3, 2011

Imaginisce DT call

Just giving you all a heads up that Imaginisce has posted the call for a new design team for 2012. If you are interested, have always loved Imaginisce and have always wanted to be a part of this amazing company then now is your chance to give it a try. All of the details are posted on the Imaginisce blog today - CLICK HERE to read about.

I hope that go ahead and give it a try, they are an amazing company to work with and so much fun!!

Also wanted to give you a sneak peak of a layout I will be sharing next week, sometimes when I find myself in a slump, I just like to sit and play like a kid. Something akin to playdoh. I play with fimo.............if I like my creation, I bake it...........if I don't I smoosh it up and try something else. This little sheep is one that made the cut!!
Isn't he cute??




  1. AWWWWWWWWW he is just ADORABLE!!!

  2. so so cute..can't wait to see more...

  3. I cannot believe you made that, he looks so cute:)

  4. Great sneak peak, thanks for the Imanginisce info

  5. Love your page - I journal the same way! Great sneak!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...