Monday, November 21, 2011

Scarecrow

Well my friends this week I am wrapping up my fall creations and getting ready for the next big holiday. It's been snowing here and that, more than the stores pushing Christmas down my throat, has put me in the spirit. This year I am trying very hard to do as many upcycled projects and hand made decorations as I can. I am blessed to be around so much nature it's time to use it.

Here is my most recent creation, I have been saving this scare crow from Bella Blvd for a year and I am so glad that I did because he is PERFECT!!! I also found that the new Kraft Core'dinations colors are dynamite with this collection


I dressed him up a bit with real buttons and a little bakers twine.


Bella Blvd has a really cool FREE printable mini album right now you should check it out!!



Hope you all had a great weekend
TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. your design totally totally totally ROCKS BIG TIME Lydia, I just love every little detail about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lydia he's adorable and so is your page !!! Love your design !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...