Monday, August 27, 2012

How sweet it is

Hello my friends sorry about the long absence, this little girl of mine seems to be just like her Mama, and stay up late........totally taking up my scrappy hours.  But this week Core'dinations has teamed up with Sweet Stamp shop and Petaloo and I was totally inspired by these great products and a new photo :)


I got this photo when my little Pippi was only one day old 


and the stamp I recieved from my sweet stamp shop was PERFECT, because it was so true, The contents of this adorable little package has had me doing the happy dance for weeks. Core'dinations tags were the perfect spot to stamp on.....cause as some of you know I am a bit of a stamp'a'phobe and this way it is fairly non committal.


I used this little scrap of October Afternoon  paper to inspire my color theme 


You will find that all the other gals have FABULOUS back to school themed projects, but me with my baby brain neglected to read that part...........so this was what I created. I'll have more to share soon.
TTFN:)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. she is a little sweetie...and that sunray looks so cool Lydia the colours you have chosen are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic design! But the picture is even more precious. Congrats on your beautiful new baby Girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...