Thursday, August 2, 2012

Make a splash

Well for those of you waiting for an update.....there is still not much to share. No Baby yet.....looks like this baby will be like on the rest.......not early!! In the mean time I am puttering at everything, gardening, playing lego with my boys and of course scrapping. Today I worked on this one with some new summer photos, would you believe that the collection that I am using is mostly the Christmas collection by Bella Blvd

Out for publication 

I mixed it with a whole bunch of other stuff from them,


as well as a classic, My little bit of whimsy bee and some great yellow Core'


So here is hoping the August long weekend is the weekend I find out who I'm packing. In the mean time!!
TTFN :)


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, Lydia!
    Hope to be hearing about this new baby this weekend! ;) Eat some spicy food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and fun this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. Love the bright&happy colors. I wish I was as good with bright colors. You definitely give me some inspiration to try it more often. I am glad I found over at sb.com. I have a new blog at www.kristinscraftcorner.blogspot. I will be posting soon with cards and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page - love all the happy color here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...