Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy bees

It is finally summer, and with that I mean it is hot!! So here are some great summer colors, reds oranges and yellows. My inspiration for the page was this great Chatterbox paper, the top tree strip has the circular flowers and I just super sized them. It was perfect for the circle challenge over at Daily inspirations. Oh and check out these leaves, this is a really groovy technique, for a leaf, fold a piece of green cardstock in half, run it through your paper crimper on an angle, then cut a half leaf on the fold. Unfold and sand. Products used are Core-dinations Cardstock, Chatterbox Pattern Paper, heidi swapp acrylic letters, basic grey bling it, fiskars apron punch & crimper TFL:)

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Super LO - those leafs turned out AWESOME - tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat circles and they go so well with those patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just darling! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute..makes me wish I had a paper crimper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout!
    Makes me wish I didn't get rid of that crimper!LOL!! Love the details on your flowers. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...