Monday, June 1, 2009

It felt like a long weekend

Whew!! What a weekend, this weekend I played in a baseball tournament and man am I beat, I have bruised ankles a swollen palm and sun burnt knee caps. And honestly I look like a freak from the waist down. When you wear shorts and shin pads in the sun, apparently that leaves some pretty weird tan lines. Uurgh!! Anyways we had a great weekend and it is now back to the everyday. Today I wanted to share with you another Christmas layout, I love how simple it is and I am really loving the monochromatic titles that can be achieved with Core-dinations, just a little sanding around the edges, really makes it "pop". Hope your weekends were great too! Paper used are by Core-dinations, Pattern by Fiskars, brads by Doodlebug and American Crafts TFL:)

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Yes, that color on color title is just wonderful! Loving that red anyway but what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Lydia!I've been wanting to do monochromatic titles lately too - great minds think alike ;) Sorry about the sunburn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol about the weird tan lines! I like the page - especially that beautiful swirl!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stitching is totally genius, and your use of core'dination, wonderful!! At least I got to comment b4 it is removed 4 pub :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitching...great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...