Friday, June 19, 2009

Walk for the cure

So as I mentioned a couple posts back, I was in beautiful sunny Kelowna last week doing the walk for juvenile diabetes. Not many of you know, but I am a big twilight fan (I will not tell you how many times I have read the books). So when my sister suggested that we come up with a team name and have tank tops made. I thought "Hey Edward has blood problems. So I had shirts made that say Team Edward on the front and they think they have blood problems on the back. Together, my sister and I raised $1175.00, I did not get to many photos but when I saw this one I was inspired to get scrapping. For those of my friends and family who supported our walk, thank you so much.
Products used are Core-dinations Cardstock (black magic & vintage), pattern paper by Scenic route and October Afternoon, punches by fiskars and ek success, letter stickers by Making memories and Adornit. TFL:)

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. great layout. i love the tone on tone color pallet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical!!! I'm also a HUGE EDward and
    Twilight fan. Read the books SO much, it's bordering on a sickness. :) Congrats on the money making. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color combo and the pic is great. the catchy t-shirt slogan is most approved as well. go team edward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And congrats on the fundraising!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhh I like :) Very cool, love the flowers and cool picture! Thank you for your kind comment btw!! :) Many greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...