Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good boys gone wild

These are some of my all time favorite papers from Reminisce, they are actually from three different lines. The first layout is one I just did the bottom 2 are ones from last year. I always find it fun to go back through my pages and see what has changed in my style. I have more dimension this year and a lot more texture. Man I love Scrapbooking!! Products used Core-dinations Cardstock, Reminisce Pattern papers and Letter stickers, Brads by MM and buttons by the button box, ribbon by American crafts



Products used Reminisce pattern papers and cardstock letter stickers, Cardstock by DCWV, American crafts brads, doodlebug rub-ons

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. These are so colorful and wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great pages - fun fun fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You've been super busy!! Great pages--really love your advent calendar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am loving all the colorful layouts!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love your linear design! /Pia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...