Monday, December 7, 2009

Sticky

I am kinda jumping all over the place with the subjects I am scrapping, but the two little boys in these photo's tug on my heart strings. This is my son and his very best friend. My best friend and I had the same due date for their births, she was a week early and I was a week late, so these two little guys are only two weeks apart. I have watched there friendship grow and as they learned to talk and communicate, the bond only grew stronger. Not a day goes by when they don't ask for the other to come and play. I am ever so thankful for these two boys and I am glad they have each other. Products used Core-dinations Cardstock, Jillibean Pattern Paper, Queen n co felt, 7 gypsies arrow. TFL:)

Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. I love the Queen & Co felt on here, cute accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. I love how you did the paper in the vertical stripes and offset the photos. Really catches your eye. Those photos are super cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. I know just how you feel. My heart is full when my daughter and her best friend (also my goddaughter) are together and I have so many pages featuring the two of them and their crazy antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos, and the layout is so fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is wonderful that they have each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog post. I got my blog goodies from zoe pearn at sweetshoppedesigns.com. Your stuff is very cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a page! I love how you captured your son and his friend's relationship. Thanks so much for posting on my blog. The envelopes are from Maya Road.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful page! They look like they really enjoy one another!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute layout. Isn't it so special when young children have good friends?
    And thanks for leaving a comment over at my blog! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page.. I love hearing the back story about the friendship too! very cute!
    Love how you used that lace border... very cool and boy that cotton candy looks amazingly yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading what you wrote about your son & his friend was so touching! GREAT LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww.. what a precious layout!! Both of them are stinkin' cute!! What an awesome story of both of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...