Saturday, July 2, 2011

July-uary

I hope all my Canadian friends had a wonderful Canada Day, however it is hard to believe it is the 1st of July and there are still wood stoves burning in my area. It is cold!! For the first time ever there is skiing on our local mountain {Mount Washington}. We chose to celebrate with a great day at home, my husband took the day off to build a tree fort for the boys and they were thrilled.


Tannin wanted a sign, I was surprised when he didn't write something like , beware, or do not enter. He simply wrote Treetop fort and explained to me that the guy on the sign was black beard!!


I think they like it!!


Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th of July
TTFN:)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. cool tree fort and love the happy smiley faces too :) hope you get some real summer weather soon :) can you maybe take some of our heat? it was 117 here yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to you as well! Cute Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are soooooo adorable, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...