Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Winter Wednesday

Are you ready for winter??? HA, we finally got some summer here and I am scrapping Christmas with Imaginisce's newest collection Santa's little helper. I love this adorable line with snowmen, penguins, trees, birdies and more. This first layout is a wonderful mix with Some Jillibean Soup Core'Impressions and Kraft this works great for showing off the snag'em stamps.

This next one features my favorite little gingerbread fellow and a little elf!! Love em!

There is lots more inspiration on the Imaginisce Blog this week it is our BIG release party, and I know for a fact the gals have whipped up all sorts of Holiday inspiration.



  1. Beautiful work here today! Especially love what you did with the tags in the first one!

  2. this is too too cute! i love this line! i like the two tags at the bottom of the first layout! super <3

  3. totally totally love the simple but stylish designs of these Lydia, but I must say that first one really knocks my socks off!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...