Monday, July 11, 2011

I've been busy!!

Wow, I have neglected this little blog for the last week. Things have been so busy and crazy. I swear there must be something in the air because it has been like a series of unfortunate events. I won't dwell on the sad and the bad because that is not my nature but the good things are that I photographed a wedding on Saturday. This beautiful bride and groom were so much fun and I glad the sun shone for their amazing day.

In other BIG news, hold on to your socks, this is all NEW from Core'dinations. I cannot wait to get a hold of this stuff.


Lastly I have been Invited to teach the BC Crop for Kids this sold out event raises thousands of dollars for the Children's Hospital and I am honored and thrilled to be a part of it. Here is a sneak peak of what I will be teaching.

So that is what I have been up too, today our concrete floor is going in so off I go to get a little dirty!!
TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kraft Core is awesome.. Love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need a helper dont you.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you are back! Is the postal strike over?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...