Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Merry Cherry

This week on the Core'dinations blog we are pairing up with Cherry Lynn Designs. This is the first time that I have played with these embossing plates and I fell in love with this groovy stitcher plate.

I created a custom envelope for the layout to hold extra journalling and a couple of soccer facts. I used the new Core'dinations Kraft....I am in love with this stuff, if you have not seen it. I must tell you that the colors in this collection are DIVINE, it has it all!! Texture, color, flecks of color variation. I must be seen in person to truly be appreciated. To create my title here I just turned the cardstock over and used the kraft color on the back!


There are lots more example's of these great embossing plates, popping up on the Core blog I hope you will check out what the other Core'dinations DT members put together.



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I love that pocket you have made Lydia, and those super super fun action photos are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so that is FAB layout..with soccer game..
    great designs and colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...