Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today's Whimsy creations

Today is my day to post on the My little bit of whimsy blog, while I was creating this month I needed to change to shade of pink on the heart and butterfly. Both the butterfly and heart were a baby pink color and so by adding straw color with my copics, it changed it to a darker shade of coral to match the Tim Holtz Core'dinations.

Here is the close up of the butterfly, I also added a little teal to the texture of the butterfly to make is stand out more!



Next up is this layout, Part of my Disney album, love that border by October afternoon see how it Mimics the light in the background of the top photo :)


I used my favorite Whimsy button, the woodgrain



and a little orange lady bug!!


With only a few more days of summer I am out and about enjoying the sun and getting all my outdoor work finished. Fall will so be here and I have some great rainy day projects ahead. Until then I hope you are all enjoying your summer too!! {except my good friends in Aus.......hope you are enjoying your cool winter LOL}

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Terrific pages!
    Love the design composition with the tags on the first one, and that woodgrain button is awesome... great work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love em Lydia, I totally agree with Andrea your designs always rock!!!!, gotta love a bit of OA anywhere I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love your pages - you rocked the core there in that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia your Love Always layout is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...