Friday, May 1, 2009

Little slide big smiles

As I prepared to make this post I looked back at some of my other posts and it would seem that I have been really favoring the red and teal color combo. Here is another one in that same color combination. It’s January’s Make it yours challenge over on the Scrapbooks etc. blog. Head on over there to see the original by Lisa Storm. All papers are by Core-dinations and I thought that I would share the technique for doing the groovy border.
I wanted to use my cuttle bug folders for this technique and since my paper would not fit through the machine I had to figure out another way. Nessesity is the mother of all invention right? So place the folder on the edge of the paper
Go to your kitchen and grab the rolling pin, and firmly press down while rolling it over the entire folder.
Then remove the folder and lightly sand the top. Voila, easy right.
Have a great day!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. hey this is good .....
    I also run a blog...
    www.cityevent.blogspot.com
    u should see it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! Thanks for showing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! I am laughing at how cute and clever that is and how I get frustrated when bigger papers won't fit in the machine! This is one technique I am going to try. LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you showed us this technique!!! I'll have to try it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant--definitely gotta try that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...