Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lovin the sunshine

Well I hope that everyone had a great weekend, I certainly did. We installed a new toilet the old one was cracked and not pretty. We got out our trailer to get it all ready for camping and my girlfriend and I went to the beach for the first time this season. I got some great shots and was instantly inspired to scrap them. Hope your weekends were equally wonderful. All Paper is Core-dinations (tidal wave, admiral blue,argos, roasted red pepper and a white wash) brads are by cloud nine & doodlebug & American crafts, fiskars wave punch, and tiny alphas by Carolins creations. TFL:)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. This layout makes me smile. I just love coming here and see what you do with cardstocks! You have yet to cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page!!! It is so pretty, and I love how you grouped those photos into a collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the waves and sand dollar - and the pics of course! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'm totally in love with those waves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...