Sunday, May 10, 2009

With each step

Happy Mothers Day everyone, this morning I was to be treated to breakfast in bed but my 3 year old told me I was not allowed to eat in bed. LOL So we're having a lovely waffle breakfast together. I will keep this post short, because for me mothers day is about just being with my boys. So I will share with you this quick layout about watching them grow, for most of us Mom's this process goes by way to quickly. Enjoy every minute, there will never be enough of them for this Mom. All papers are Core-dinations, ribbon in by MM. TFL :)

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Lydia!!!
    Love those foot steps too! Too cute!

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. You REALLY REALLY do amazing work, wow, this is so incredibly clean and stunning :) Not to mention the photo, holy buckets, the PHOTO!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...