Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A quick man Card

So May is just flying by and before we know it we will be into June. For me June is all about the men and boys in my life. So I thought this year I would try to devote that month of scrapping to the guys. So trying to get in to the male vibe I created this card for my father in laws birthday. My husband laughed at me as I hopped into the bed of his truck put my paper down on the checker plateing and sanded. When I got into the house he says is there nothing safe from scrapbooking?" Nope I said I am headed out to the shop next to see what other shapes I can find."
Core-dinations Cardstock scenic route and inkadoo stamps.

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, that is tooo funny! It created an awesome effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic idea!! this will make a perfect fathers day card for your guy... it's truly representing a part of him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...