Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting ready

October is a wonderful and busy month for me. I've got Thanksgiving, my Dad's birthday, my sons birthday, my husbands birthday and then Halloween. So in an effort to keep on top of things I have made my sons invitations. This year he tells me he would like a rocket birthday party. So here is what I whipped up!! I designed these with my Klic n Kut {man I love this thing} and used Core' cardstock and some glitter silk to give it some Chrome, The flames were further enhanced by my copics, and lastly a couple of Queen n Co gems to top it off!!


I've got more cool idea's to come with this, so it should be fun!! I love doing parties!!

TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. These are totally adorable invitations! I love doing my kids' b-day invitations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely NOT be showing this to one particular 5 year old he will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous as they are sooooooooooooooooooo INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...