Thursday, October 6, 2011

This week with Whimsy

This week I'm showing off these creations on the My little Bit of Whimsy Blog
I am in love with the bright colors of Geek is chic by Imagininsce and I love the little glasses, they remind me of the fabulously geeky 3D movie spectacles.


I created a cute whimsy cluster, is that apple not perfect!! Makes me smile :)


On this page I used the new Core'dinations spotted paper {sigh, I need more already lol}
 I paired it with echo park, love those little rain drops!!

I used Whismy clouds


and the yellow heart button was just the right yellow


To my Canadian friends, wishing you a very happy thanksgiving this weekend, to all my other friends have a great weekend

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. these are just delightful Lydia, I especially love the water one, the colour combo is perfect and I TOTALLY dig that design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia, was told about your blog by my scrappy friend Patchi Moussatche- it's GREAT! Love the topic (ie: gr 1 desk, sweet) plus the blues and red in the 2 LOs -- wow, you hit my 2 fave colours. Your work just makes me smile. TYFS! TY for the wishes for our Thanksgviing w/e... we sure have a lot to be thankful for. Great job on the LOs... awesome! ~ Ali from the Sketches: Creatively Yours blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...