Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Petaloo and May arts

All week long Core'dinations has been hooking up with May Arts and Petaloo, now anyone who knows me, knows I like to switch it up when it comes to flowers, I use them as pretty much anything but a flower, I've used them as wings, clouds, dresses and today I have turned them into a Christmas tree, covered in Queen n Co pearls.


To set off my title I have used this bright and playful ribbon by May Arts, it goes well with some spotted red Core paper!!


Pop over to the Core'dinations blog and get wrapped up in ribbon and floral inspirations
TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness.. this is so beautiful! And I'm totally in LOOOOVE with that flower-christmas-tree! What a fun and super creative idea!!! Thanks for sharing :-)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that TREE totally totally rocks Lydia,you know how much I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tree is outstanding Lydia. awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the decorated tree is amazing and that bottom photo is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I have a bunch of green flowers that are just not "me"... This trick would make great holiday cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...