Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Make your own thickers

Good Morning friends, Today is Imaginisce's colored foam tape party and on the blog there are some wonderful ideas, this tape can be hidden.....it blends easily behind elements or in my case I chose to show it off by making my own thickers.


To create these letters, I drew the letter onto the paper covering the foam and then cut for pieces the same size, {I wanted my letters to be the same height} then drew the addition letters and cut them all out with non stick scissors. Then I stuck them to the page and poured the glitter to them and brushed off the excess with a dry brush.


I am totally stoked with the results. I can't wait to do this for something Christmassy!!
TTFN :)


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I never thought about making my own Thickers!! I probably should since I spend so much money on them!! I swear I have purchased hundreds of them over the years!! They are perfect though!!! Great layout!! And thanks for the tutorial on how you made them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT Lydia....just got this line in the shop and can't wait to use it for our 'Pirates of the Caribbean' photos !! Hope you're great....xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to watch Johnny in Carriben again, sigh!! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...