Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chistmas Perspective

Every year I struggle with my Christmas photos , there are simply too many, I never know where to start. Normally I would create a page that tries to capture the whole story by including photos of the entire days events. It then becomes a daunting task to put together a page that compliments the enormous amount of color and conveys the proper feelings of joy, excitement and chaos .

I needed a new perspective!

So in order to break it down into more manageable pieces, I decided to create separate pages for each of my boys, capturing the highlights of their Christmas morning. The page came together quickly and the story was easy to write because it was focused on one person instead of the whole family. Here is result #1 Levi’s Christmas.



Products used are Pattern papers by Doodlebug, October Afternoon Scenic Route and Chatter box, brads by queen n co, bazzill cardstock, Heidi Swapp Acrylic star and Rub-ons by basic grey.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I tottaly love your work Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think many, many of us have the yearly Christmas photo dilema. Your pages rocks here, great use of the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...