Thursday, March 12, 2009

No More Scrap Math

I used to create my own photo collages, I would literally spend hours, mapping out photo placement on graph paper, then sizing them on my computer, printing them, cutting them out and the repositioning them onto my page. It was a lot of work, that was until I found Scrapbooks etc. free quick collages. These handy little templates allow you to drop, drag, size and print your photo collage with out having to measure a thing. I was incredibly honored that one of my pages using these templates was featured in the feb\march issue of SBE. (seen here on the right).


These templates are quite possibly my new favorite scrap booking tool, here is the most recent use of one.
Products used: Pattern paper by fancy pants, Cardstock by bazzill, stamps by gel e tins, autumn leaves and maya road, buttons from walmart and foof fa la.

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Very cool! Congrats on the pub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, been thinking about those collages. You've inspired me to give it a try. Love your LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm checking out your blog from the post at 2Peas. Those are my favorite types of layouts. I may have to check out their templates. Check out my blog, I make (mostly grid style) templates & give them away for free. Maybe you can use a few. I am enjoying your blog so far. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tool -- and really cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the Scraps Etc templates more often than any other. Great LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts! i especially love that roll over page :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...