Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Motivating Magazines

Since most of the publication schedules are now looking for Halloween and Christmas stuff, now is the perfect time for me to get caught up on some more holiday layouts. I find it so inspiring and motivating to check out magazine calls. Even if you don’t get published you still get something done. Here is the next one highlighting my eldest sons Christmas moments.


Products used Bazzill Cardstock and Scrap Sally, Pattern Paper by October Afternoon, letters by American Crafts and Making Memories.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Adorable - I love the cluster of stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I love the colors and that scattering of stars is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout--I love the stars. And I love the trend of clouds too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...