Friday, March 6, 2009

I have been inspired!! As a new member of the Daily Inspirations design team, I have been exposed to the wonderful world of blogging. I will admit that prior to that I was a skeptic. I never quite understood why anyone would want to read my thoughts, however, after visiting my fellow DT member Cortney's Blog I was really inspired by the sharing of her creative process. So with that I decided that I too would like to share my love for scrapping and maybe I can inspire others with my creative process as well! Right now I am working on a variety of different things but here is one featuring our new pup Glory.
Products used are Pattern Paper by Chatterbox and Reminisce, Bazzill Cardstock, rub-ons by basic grey and scenic route, tiny alphas and chipboard by MM and brads by cloud nine.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable! I hadn't seen that Lo before and I love that pp!! Glory is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...