Saturday, March 14, 2009

Inspiration Overload

Sometimes it is only to easy to get lost in all the inspiration available on the internet. You sit down at the computer only to look at the clock and discover that you have been looking for several hours and have now lost the time you had to create. Sound familiar! As wonderful as that is, it's not very productive. I have had to force myself to limit the amount of time that I spend cruising, to help me achieve that, I selected only a handful of smaller sites to visit. I find that with large sights I just don’t know where to stop. This forces me to create from the inspiration available. One of these sites is Daily Inspirations. The challenges are fairly loose, but it gives me a great starting point to focus my creative energy.
This is one of the most recent challenges, to use the word LIFE.Products used: Cardstock by Bazzill, Pattern Paper by Bohemia, Provo craft and My Minds Eye, Chipboard by Basic grey, arrow by 7 gypsies and Tiny Alpha's by Making Memories. the graphic at the top is a digital brush printed onto a transparency.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Great LO!! And I so know what you mean about inspiration overload! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...