Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Little Men

This is a layout that I created as part of the Make it yours Challenge at Scrapbooks etc. The original, created by Mary MacAskill, is shown here on the right and below is my take.
I loved her visual triangle with buttons and title, I used something similar but more boy with the gears, buttons and screws. This was a lot of fun. I look forward to the next challenge.
Products used are Bazzill Cardstock, Tim Hotlz Gears Foofala Buttons, Karen Foster screws and Crate ribbon

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Adorable "male" layout love the little gears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the challenge. I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the circles as a border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute! The gears are perfect with the hardhat pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that just plain rocks! Love the gears as embellishments - totally suits a lil' guy page! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...