Monday, February 15, 2010

Camp crop a lot

Wow it is the middle of Febuary and it finally stopped raining here, just in time for most of my family to feel better. My hubby is the only one to have escaped the bug so far, but after talking to him today I think he might be headed for trouble.

Speaking of heading out {nice transition eh!, Not so much, but what ever}I am getting really excited about Camp Crop a lot, only a month away now and this 4 day scrap extravaganza is SOLD OUT!! Whoo hoo.
I am imagining 4 full days of paper, great food, prizes and friends. I loved  last years and was one of the first ones to sign up this year. This year I was also invited to teach a class and so I put together this creation.

This flip book features one of my favortite Cosmo Cricket Collections {Early Bird} and Core-dinations Cardstock, it has ten pages in all for photos, memorabilia and all sorts of spots for writing. I am really stoked about teaching it and can't wait to get cropping. In the mean time I am putting together page layout packages to work on while I am there.  I love doing this before hand so that while I am there I can crop and talk at the same time. Otherwise with the amount that I chat I would get nothing done at all!!

Share/Bookmark

19 comments:

  1. I just attended a two night three day scrapbook summit. It a great time and good food at a regional inn. Have fun at camp. I like the project you are teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flip book looks amazing and so much fun to make! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooooooo what an awesome book and CC just rocks. need some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin this Lydia! I that could quite possibly be my most favorite paper line...EVER! You rocked it girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this album Lydia!!! So colorful & cheerful! Have fun teaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an adorable project, they are going to have so much fun putting it together! Yeah on the wonderful ways you used Core'dinations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your project Lydia!Fantastic colors and embellishments!
    Thank you for the inspiration!!

    P.S Thank you for stopping by my blog tonight!
    As you can kind of tell it is a new work in progress! In fact I was editing it again when you posted, so please forgive the typos and such!lol I really appreciated your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This flip book is Amazing! I love CC and you definitely made it shine in your project! Just Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!! I love little books!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your project is gorgeous!


    Heather Bowser

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your project! The colors and cuteness of the pages is just amazing!!!

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's a really fabulous little book! What great papers.

    And thanks for your super comment on my blog...made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This book is awesome! Great job putting it together, hope the class went well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...