Monday, February 8, 2010

Coffee table book

So as I mentioned before I had the priveledge of doing a make n take over at the Unibind booth at CHA, it was so much fun and what a whirlwind. Loved it. I was also asked to make a little project to display at the booth and so I made this simple Coffee table book. I used the same design through out the book and just changed the location of the papers. I really love how simple it was to create  and I might have to make a few more as gifts
Products used Coredinations Cardstock, pattern paper by october afternoon and book by unibind.

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. That is priceless! I have something in the works similar for my hubby for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You did an awesome job on this. Very pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lydia! Thank you for your kind words over at my blog! I love this idea of a coffee table book! Especially the fact that you used the same layout for every page, but each page still looks so unique. I'm going to have to borrow this idea from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice book.
    I can see it could be a project for all levels of scrapbookers

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful! I so love those patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks even better in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great. I wish I was good at this kind of thing. I love to look at them but as far as making them goes, it usually concludes in scattered paper and temper tantrums. :P My sister's pretty good though. Mum and Dad got her a binding machine for her birthday a while back and she's practically married to it now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...