Saturday, February 20, 2010

What is your favorite soup??

Jillibean soup right??? Mine too! But seriously I really do love soup, and chilli and stew. I am all about the one bowl wonders!! Ok back to Scrapbooking!! I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the delicious new papers from JB's Chicken noodle collection. Two words LOVE IT, The barn paper was so adorable it took me almost 10 minutes to cut it! Do you get that way?? Where you love the paper so much you are afraid to cut it?? LOL It may be just me!! Also paired with this layout is the new Core Impressions, this is from the JB collection, I am so digging the texture of this paper. More to come soon!!!
Products used Core-dinations Cardstock Jillibean Soup Pattern Paper, buttons, stickers and spots, Brads by american crafts and Bazzill

Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. This layout is too funny! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title. I might have to scrap lift that one. What a fun layout. Those papers are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!!! Love how your title made it all work and that cardstock is pretty fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great LO - love their faces, great title :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite line from them but of course I can't find it anywhere yet, lol. Good luck to you on the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on the hunt for this paper at all my LSS's...LOVE it!! I linked to your blog via a thread from 2Peas and I see we both know Cari Locken - small world! :) Cheers from Vancouver, BC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What an AWESOME use of Soup!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job lydia, i am so stealing that lo title...i've been trying to think of some more that i can use the pp's with since i don't have any farm animals actually kicking around! LOl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love your title...and I too am a Jillibean Soup lover! Super Cute layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only is the Jillibean paper great but oh how good they look with that Core'dinations cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout, and I love the papers! If those are your kids, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...