Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Do your worst

So I have never shared this layout, for soooooooo many reasons but the primary one being it is HIDEOUS!!
I am not sure what I was thinking, It was part a a challenge to only use a single sheet of paper and a single sheet of cardstock. But seriously!!! Blech!!! Anyways the reason that I am sharing it with you now is that over at the Paper Poppy Blog, Aphra is having and ugly layout contest, you really should head over and check it out there are some real doozies and I love the discriptions that some of us use to discribe our least favorite layouts and the stories behind them.

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia,

    I'm happy to hear you found my blog. Ofcourse I had to visit yours. Great blog, I'm sure I come back again.

    Greetings Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, I don't find it to be hideous. The whole LO conveys a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great LO! You can almost sense the rain coming at you!

    Come by my blog! I'm having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...