Monday, February 1, 2010

Where to start (pic heavy)

Wow what an incredible week!! Just got home last night and this morning I have been soaking up the hugs from my boys I missed them so much. Now on to the goods. CHA was amazing, there was so much to see, it was hard to know where to start. So there is no surprize that Core-dinations was my favorite. These new cardstocks rocked and the possiblities are endless. Core-dinations teamed up again with Jenni Bowlin for some fabulous new texture and colors. The Cosmo cricket textures are even better in person and the Jillibean soup cardstock, just plain rocks. The booth was filled with all sorts of inspiration, Including these new pages from me, that are also seen in the New Core-dinations Catalogue.



My favorite collections were Cosmo Cricket, there was not a single thing in there three new releases that I did not LOVE LOVE LOVE. There booth was jammed packed with projects, ideas and mini books. I was so giddy that I had a hard time talking to Julie, felt like a total fool, but I am sure all you paper addicts out there understand!!
The next on my must have list was October Afternoons new Fly a kite collection. This playful collection is fabulous with a little blue bird, pup and strawberry. The other great thing here was that I got a chance to meet and chat with Angie Hagist and Charity Hassel these 2 talented ladies were fantastic and even hooked me up with a couple of the new papers. You will be seeing these used shortly, they have been calling my name all week.
So for right now these are some of my pictures, I took 400 or so. Sooooo I have a few more to go through and get to you. I got some great shots of some of the Core-dinations Team. That was another HUGE highlight of my trip.
See you tommorrow
Lydia

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for Cosmo! I cannot wait to get my hands on that or the new Core'dinations! I bet you had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are back home safely with your boys and soaking up those hugs Lydia! lovin all your CHA goodness. TFS.- hera

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang that looks like such a blast - so fun, TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are so lovely!! I love them all. Cosmo cricket is definetely one of my fav, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...