Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jillibean Sketch and new October Afternoon

I found this great sketch over at the Jillibean soup blog and it worked perfect for these bath photos that I have and I love love love these *new* October Afternoon farm fresh papers, I got my hands on some and I will definitely need to get some more. Most of you know of my extreme love of buttons, I mean I really love buttons I have literally thousands, but I can't help myself it is hard for me to do a layout without them. In this layout I used one to make this little fish, I used a tiny orange button and the petals from a flower punch for fins.
Products Used Core-dinations Cardstock, October Afternoon pattern paper, buttons by the button box. Chipboard letters by basic grey. TFL :)



Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. That fish is GENIUS!!!! Best thing ever! Great LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, looooove your fish, definitely gonna scraplift that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bubbles are so adorable and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is that layou love the button fish too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say that you are a genius with the Core'dinations? I LOVE all the ways you find to use it. Inspiring. I'm still just tearing that mess. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. The button fish is fabulous! Love it! (I have a minor obsession with buttons too).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little fish it to cute!!! Omg!!Love it!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog , very nice of you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...