Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today is the day

Well today is the day that the Jillibean Soup guest designers are announced, and it does not look like I made the cut. Darn it!! Oh well there is always next time. In the mean time here are the projects that I made. At the time I did not have any of their marvelous spots to work with, so I tried to create things with similar product or create a similar style. For instance on the Halloween card, the scallop edges around the spider are just made with a circle punch.


The frog paper is just to cute too resist so simply cutting it out of the pattern paper and using it as a focal point made a great get well card.
Last but not least and my current favorite layout is this.
I adore these papers and how well they mix and match.
The chipboard started its life as a plain Scenic Route house, I ran it through my
cuttle bug with the Sissix Hello Kitty folder, I wanted it to look like the graham cracker houses we build as a kid, then inked it this topaz color. The wreath is then sewed on {get out your glasses for that task, Whoa small} for the snow, I used my diamond glaze and sprinkled some fine sand on top and then when it dried I painted it white.
Lastly added my bling, brad door knob and my little man and there you have it.

Products used are Core-dinations Cardstock, Jillibean Pattern Papers. MAMBI journalling spots and bling. TFL :)





Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. they are awesome! that gingerbread house is awesome! so cool...sorry about not getting a spot, their stuff does rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooo wonderful projects and i love jillybean!!! it so rocks. sorry about not making the team - maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok - that graham cracker house ROCKS!!!! such lovely creations here :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my...you do beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppin over from 2peas. I think you did some amazing work with the Jillybean! I love the graham cracker house. Sooo clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, how CUTE is that house!!! Adorable...I want one! Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Lydia!! I am soooo loving that house!!! thanks for posting at 2peas!! totally inspired by your awesome work, hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG these are awesome! Love that little house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...