Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Story Time and a fractured collar bone

Well this week started with a bang, yesterday my little one fell onto his tonka fire truck and fractured his collar bone. Got Mommy real scared, because he is not fully talking yet and could not tell Mommy where the Ouchy was. He would not move his head or turn his neck and because I was not sure if he had hit his head or not, my 20 month old son went for his first ride in an ambulance. After Examination and ex-rays the doctor informed me that I have one tough little guy. He said the good news is that we don't have to do anything it will heal on it's own, the bad news is there is nothing we can do for him. Tylenol and off we go. PHEW!! Deep breath, thank goodness, I am glad it was not worse.

In other news........
I finally got my hands on some yummy Jenni Bowlin pattern paper. I have been in a bit of a vintage, shabby mood lately and this was perfect. I just love these little birds!! I will be back to my playful bright self soon. I tend to scrap by mood and it has been a little darker as of late.

Products used are Core-dinations Cardstock, Pattern paper by Jenni Bowlin and twine by Jillibean Soup and pearls by Basic Grey

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how you used the papers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, poor baby AND poor mommy! glad it's not too serious, but still - scary! :)

    love your JBS page - fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy! That must have been scary (for both of you)!

    Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah....poor little guy! Hope he recovers quickly! And I love your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your poor little guy! Hugs to him! Love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for your little guy - my daughter just had her first stitches and i had a heart attack too! so glad he's ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the Core'dinations and the Jenni Bowlin papers! I have been at a loss as to how to use the buttons and your example is great. Sorry about that owie for that little guy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...