Sunday, September 13, 2009

Toot 'n from the roof tops

With October magazines now hitting the shelves I can finally share my good news, this month I have layouts in three different magazines. It is awesome!! The first is in SBE, in there make it yours column. The second is in Creating Keepsakes, this one made me do a little happy dance in the grocery store, {the stock boy must have thought I was nuts}. This is my first publication with them. and the third is the Shine ad in Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. {sorry no picture my Mom stole the magazine for bragging rights, but you can find it on my my blog here} What a month!!! I have had a crazy wonderful weekend my husband was in logger sports, I am so proud of him he placed 2nd in the novice Canadian championship double buck. My son also did the nail driver competition. Let's just say he has a lot of heart at this point and I am very proud of him too!Since I can't actually do a post with out something crafty I will share with you a quick Halloween Card that I made using the Cuttle Bug folder, skeletal scrolls. Hocus Pocus Core-dinations and this adorable bling brad by doodlebug. TFL :)


Share/Bookmark

16 comments:

  1. wahoo! WTG! i have to check you out in SBE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow!!! wtg!!! can't wait to get the mags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all the pubs! WTG! And I love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooooooooo awesome! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper congrats and love the embossing on that card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 3 pubs!!! I have to go back thru my CK and find your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER COOL! Congrats and way to go! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cool for you!!! And that is an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all the pubs! Awesome to see a Canadian making so many headlines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have done that happy dance in the store aisles so I understand and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. I love the layout you did in the Scrapbook Etc. magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...