Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Taking up space

Time again for another Make it yours Challenge over at SBE, this time I recreated this fabulous layout by Linda Harrison. When I saw it I immediately thought of the quote " If your not living on the edge your just taking up space" It was hugely popular when I was a teen, and was written on the back of my No Fear Shirt. {Does this age me??} Anyways, the quote was perfect for these photos of my son and his best friend and their climbing wall experience this year. Remember these boys are 3.5 years old and that is about forty feet up. I am so proud that both of them made it to the top.
Products used are Core-dinations Cardstock, Pattern Paper by Cosmo Cricket, Date Spot by Jillibean soup, and letter stickers by Adornit. TFL :)

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. LOVE what you did with that Boyfriend paper....genius to mimic the wall! And I totally remember the quote and the No Fear! shirts, which came out when I first began teaching. Argh! Getting old. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the connected circles, very cool look and the quote is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color and design. this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS! Love what you did here with the circles...mimicking the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this page ROCKS..LOL! Lydia.. the wall you created is so very cool - awesome. - hera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome arrangement of circles...are those toothpicks? So awesome. Love the colors too.
    I totally dig the stripes of journaling in the top layout. So stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...