Saturday, September 5, 2009

We read and a Core tutorial

Good Monday morning ladies, this morning I have a tutorial to share with you. Over at 3 Scrappy boys, the very talented Amy Coose issued a challenge to use our left over alphabets. Since getting my cutter I rarely use my chipboard letters and I have a ton just lying around, so I used them to create the column of letters seen in this layout. After posting I had several requests for a tutorial, so this ones for you girls. Forgive the quality, this is my first video and I only have a little webcam. Hope you enjoy and give it a try. Products used are Core-dinations Cardstock, Foof fa la buttons, fikars punches & crimper and worldwin vellum.


Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Genious! Thanks for the fantastic quick tip. I'll definitely give this a try. I think it will make a great "chalkboard" school layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial!

    Super fun LO, love the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow do those letters ever look great on here. What a really clever idea and love how the Core'dinations cardstock made it so possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea! Would also be a cute technique for a back-to-school page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a cool technique! Gotta love that Core'dinations!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...