Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Gift to me

When I saw the new Jenni Bowlin Studio Cardstock, the rich red, warm cream and black with soft brown, I immediately thought Christmas. These are the ones that I chose to use.
It is my birthday tradition to decorate the christmas tree and last year, with my boys being so young and my ornaments so breakable, I decided to decorate the tree after they went to bed. For me trimming the tree is one of the best parts of Christmas.
Products used are JBS Core-dinations Cardstock, Pattern paper by Reminisce, Ornament by Clearscraps Tiny alphas by JBS, pearls by basic greay and buttons by Foof fa la

Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. LOVE the JBS cardstock and what you did with it! Just fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that paper line - great LO with it :D xmas is my fave holiday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!!! I am dying for some of that cardstock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty layout.

    I also have my own tree trimming tradition. I do all by myself and it takes me hours to do - but I love it!! I agree, decorating the tree is the best part :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I love coredination cardstock but it's always sold out within minutes!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! I love those colors! They are my all time favorites! My wedding was even in those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layouts, they're gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the comment & following my blog! I will have to check yours out more often.
    Thanks again and have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't ya just love that super yummy line by Jenny Bowlin? What a great LO and pretty soon those boys are going to be right there helping witch will make for an even more perfect tree. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog today! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my layout! :)

    Yup.. those are washi masking tapes (got them from Etsy).... LOVE the rainbow colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layout!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...