Monday, March 1, 2010

Growing up

I was asked a while ago if I would design a page for my friend Stacey's open road article at Scrap Street Magazine. The theme was to create with poetry and I was given a format from the instant poetry forms website, if you are feeling stuck with your journalling you should check it out. It was great, all I had to do was fill in the blanks. I found this photo from 2 years ago and had fun telling a poetic tale about all the things my son has learned to do while growing up. 
Products used Core-dinations Cardstock, Pattern paper by October Afternoon, stickers by Sassafrass lass and thickers by american crafts.

Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Love the layout! Bright and eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this layout...and that little boy is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute page! love that little monster on there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! Love that little monster at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute! Also LOVE the monster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a supercute layout! Love the mosntersticker!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. The monster is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the publications, you do have some fun pages on your blog space.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...