Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Blogiversary

Oh dear I actually missed it, I knew that is was coming up soon, but when I looked at the date that I started this blog on, It had actually passed. As of the 6th of March I have been blogging for one year. I can't believe that I have actually stuck with this!! It has been so much fun and I have met some seriously awesome scrappers. To celebrate my late party I whipped up a super quick card and wanted to give a couple of shout outs to some gals that have inspired me this last year, as I  discovered the world of blogging.

The inside of the card reads Sorry I missed your birthday, made with Coredinations cardstock. I just ran a couple of my sons puzzle pieces through my cuttle bug with a rubber mat, sanded and then cut them out!!


You know how there are just some poeple that you seem to connect with online, they leave a meaningful comment, ask a question or just have a very likable vibe that comes through even on a computer. These are some of the gals that have done that for me.


These are just a few of the ladies who rock the paper and scissors, it would take pages to list all the inspirational women I have come across, but I hope you will take the time to check out some of thier incredible work and stick around with me cause there is certainly more to come.

*---HUGS---*
Lydia

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blogiversary, Lydia!! How creative to cuttlebug your sons puzzle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Great idea. I'm always forgetting people's birthdays, so I'll definitely be lifting it.
    And happy belated-blog-birth-day!
    Soooo sweet of you to shout me out. I treasure every comment you leave for me.
    Look forward to another year of inspiring layouts and blog love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary! :)

    Love the card - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bloga-versary!

    I love Jing-Jing and Juliana too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute card and Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary! Keep on blogging I have enjoyed following your blog since I came across it about a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Very nice card and Happy Blogiversary! Mine is March 26

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...