Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A little girl and a little sparkle

 My friend and fellow core gal Sarah Hodgkinson is hosting a challenge with a great prize, Pop over to her blog to check all the details, it is awesome!!  Here is what I did, I am loving scrappin this new little girl, and it was the perfect occasion to crack out my new Gemstones cardstock by Core-dinations,  my photo does not do it justice, the sheen on this stuff is gorgeous and it debossed beautifully. I used this fantastic color combo from Color Lovers website, I have mentioned this place before and it is awesome for those who struggle with color combos or even if you are just looking for a little inspiration. I chose this sketch from becky fleck to work with it was perfect for the photo that I had.
Products used Core-dinations Core-essentials and gemstone. pattern paper by Scenic route, letters by adornit and basic grey pearls by Queen n Co

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and photo! just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch, the beautiful sweet baby, and the gorgeous stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color combo is wonderful and LOVE the embossing on that cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet sweet layout - and thanks for the link to the color site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout!

    What a cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page... love the layout and soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant, Lydia! I love how you flipped over to the debossed side of the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...