Sunday, March 28, 2010

Totally thrilled

I am over the moon excited to tell you that I am joining the 3 scrappy boys design team. I discovered this place last year when they had a DT call and have been happily resideing there ever since. If you are ever looking for a wonderful encouraging, creative place to hang out, this is it. Heather puts together some top notch kits and when you get there you are regailed with hello's, welcomes and praise. I could not think of a better place to hang out online with my morning cup of coffee. I can't wait to get started!! In the mean time I have another layout to share, I am still working with my scrappy resolution to use my collection of stamps.
I really love this little lizard dude, he is an inkadoo acrylic stamp, but seriously who wants to cut out all those skinny little legs, so I stamped him twice once on vellum and then once on green cardstock then I cut out and popped up the body. Feeling pretty skookum about this technique you will being seeing it again I am sure.
Products used Core-dinations Cardstock Pattern paper by October Afternoon, photo corners by scrapbooks adhesives, and vellum by worldwin.

Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lydia!! Wow, I'm so happy for you!! Love the layout, with the little lizard! What a fun touch to use the vellum as a splash of water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy, Lydia! That is fantastic. You are such a great addition to that team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great little lizard :D

    congrats on the team :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Great layout. It's so fresh and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAHOOOOOOO!!! Love love the adorable water drop with the vellum paper. congrats on the new gig!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool - an online community is so fun! LOVE your little technique, it turned out so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!! Congrats!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Love the layout - and LOVE the way you did that little lizard dude! What a fantabulous idea! I have that stamp, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable LO and Congrats on the design team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lydia, I loved this layout! The bright colors were great!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...